Miss-mode

Miss-mode

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour accéder au forum veuillez vous réinscrire (pour ne pas oublier vos identifiants mettez les mêmes que ce du jeu )

#1 16-04-2018 08:19:23

yellowbaby520
Super Miss

Bills-Micah-Hyde-Jersey

HANOI, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has urged the country's rice exporters to closely control the quality of rice after some exports to the United States were rejected.

The ministry asked local exporters to inspect and carefully assess residues of pesticide in rice shipped to the United States to avoid future problems, reported Vietnam's state-run news agency VNA on Wednesday.

According to the ministry, while inspecting Vietnam's rice exports, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) found Vietnamese rice had eight active chemical elements that exceeded allowable limits.

All eight elements were pesticides permitted for use in Vietnam. The ministry has sent a delegation to the U.S. to solve problems.

The Vietnam Food Association quoted the FDA statistics as saying that in the first four months of this year, 95 containers of Vietnamese rice, or 1,700 tons, were returned from the U.S. market, including jasmine fragrant rice, jasmine broken rice, brown rice and high-quality white rice.

From 2012 to August 2016, some 412 containers, or 10,000 tons of exported Vietnamese rice, were rejected by the U.S. for hygiene or safety reasons.

According to Vietnam Customs, in the first eight months of this year, Vietnam exported 3.37 million tons of rice, earning 1.51 billion U.S. dollars.

Also during this period, rice exports fell by 16.6 percent in volume and 13 percent in value year-on-year.

In the first eight months this year, main export markets for Vietnamese rice included China (with 1.18 million tons), Ghana (with 343,000 tons), Indonesia (with 359,000 tons), among others.

The U.S. accounted for a small volume of Vietnam's national volume of exported rice, with 22,084 tons worth 12.2 million U.S. dollars in the first eight months. Rice exports to the market had a strong drop against a volume of 33,000 tons and a value of 18.7 million U.S. dollars in the same period last year, said Vietnam Customs.

Vietnam is one of the most important rice producers and exporters in the world. Rice plays the most important role among agricultural commodities in Vietnam in terms of food security, rural wages and employment, as well as export revenues.

Vietnamese rice has been present in 135 countries and regions worldwide.

NAIROBI Women's Benardrick McKinney Jersey , April 28 (Xinhua) -- World fastest marathon runners Wilson Kipsang and Dennis Kimetto have confirmed they intend to compete at the Beijing World Marathon Championships in August.

However, London Marathon Champion Eliud Kipchoge said Tuesday he will only make up his mind after discussing the issue with his management.

The trio was talking in Nairobi on Tuesday morning after arriving from London, where they swept the medal podium.

"I will take time off to review my performance and then discuss with my coaches about Beijing World Championships. I want to run there Women's Kevin Johnson Jersey , but the decision does not entirely depend on me," said Kipchoge.

However, for Kipsang Women's Nick Martin Jersey , who was second in London, a chance to compete at the World Championships is too good to let pass.

"I will always answer the call to compete for my country. To run in Beijing is no question, I want to be there Women's Will Fuller V Jersey ," Kipsang said.

About his London marathon race, Kipsang said:"It was a good race and am not disappointed with my silver medal."

"I believe I am still at the top. It's very healthy for the sport to have challengers like Eliud and Kimetto (Dennis); they remind you that a small slip and it's gone. But to compete in Beijing is up to the Athletics Kenya (AK) coaches and officials. I will wait if they call me, then I will honour the summon."

Kipchoge won the London Marathon for the first time on Sunday in 2:04:42 Women's J.J. Watt Jersey ,ahead of ahead of Kipsang and Kimetto. Kipsang still holds the course record of 2:04.29, which he set last year.

World marathon record holder Dennis Kimetto (2:02:57) admits that the weather worked against him in London, but he is ready to revenge against his colleagues should he be named in the team to the World Championships in China.

"My next move will be the World Championship. We are waiting for selection of the team by AK Women's Deshaun Watson Jersey ," he said.

A woman generally wants to have perfectly shaped breasts and therefore considers corrective surgery, if they find it to be uneven. At the same time for immature bosoms or losing its shape after pregnancy; or needing to evacuate them due for some restorative condition, bosom increase may be extremely valuable to recapture your characteristic body.
Each lady is lovely Cheap Benardrick McKinney Jersey , however once in a while, with time and circumstances they have a tendency to be denied or lost of their regular magnificence. Breast enlargement is a standout amongst the most normally looked-out for restorative surgery and ladies everywhere throughout the world decide to benefit it for the following reasons:
• If they have immature breasts or uneven size
• After pregnancy, the appearance and state of the breasts get detached and numerous ladies feel discouraged for losing their characteristic appearance.
• Mastectomy surgery leads to losing breast as people mainly suffer from tumor or any therapeutic condition.
Along with breast augmentation Liposuction surgery the other types of surgery that are performed along with it are breast reduction surgery Cheap Kevin Johnson Jersey , breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery,
What is Breast Reduction surgery?
Otherwise called reduction mammaplasty Cheap Nick Martin Jersey , breast reduction surgery evacuates the abundant bosom fat, glandular tissue and skin to attain a bosom estimate in extent with your body and to mitigate the distress connected with excessively huge breasts.
Then one might think what Breast Reconstruction Surgery is?
What is a Breast Reconstruction?
Bosom reconstruction surgery is a method used to restore the breasts to their.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com