Miss-mode

Miss-mode

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour accéder au forum veuillez vous réinscrire (pour ne pas oublier vos identifiants mettez les mêmes que ce du jeu )

#1 16-05-2018 09:58:36

bears123
Miss

Grant Hill Pistons Jersey

Chinese golfer Feng Shanshan imitates a selfie as she poses with the Sime Darby LPGA trophy in front of cheering fans on Sunday in Kuala Lumpur Jerry Stackhouse Pistons Jersey , Malaysia. Photo: CFP
China's Feng Shanshan won her second Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia title in three years as a final-round charge from world No.1 Lydia Ko of New Zealand fizzled on Sunday.

Feng, who won in 2014, had stormed into the lead with a seven-under-par 64 in a rain-interrupted third round that forced her and several others to wait until early Sunday to finish up. She then started the final round with a bogey on the first hole but regained her footing to finish at 17-under for a three-stroke win over Norway's Suzann Pettersen at TPC Kuala Lumpur.

With the win Isiah Thomas Pistons Jersey , the ebullient Feng ended a two-year title drought.

"It's really good, especially in the last four years where I finished second, first Ish Smith Pistons Jersey , second, first here," she said.

"Even though I only improved one spot Henry Ellenson Pistons Jersey , I think I've had a fantastic week coming back here. Makes me feel like I'm at home.

"I really love this golf course. And actually can we have like 10 LPGA events here on this course?"

She pocketed a $270,000 prize for the tournament.

Feng had finished in the top five in her four previous tournaments leading up to the event.

Ko struggled early in the tournament but jumped into contention after shooting a 65 on Saturday.

She made a run on Sunday with three birdies on the front nine but her hopes evaporated when she double-bogeyed 15, and later bogeyed the final hole to finish at eight-under with a closing even-par 71.

Ko Greg Monroe Pistons Jersey , 19, hasn't won since the Marathon Classic in July.

"I think there's still a lot of positives out there," said Ko Grant Long Pistons Jersey , who used a Malaysian caddie for the tournament after parting ways with her Australian bagman Jason Hamilton earlier this month.

Anna Nordqvist of Sweden and South Korea's Amy Yang ended up tied for third at 12 under par.

HAVANA, Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- China's ambassador to Cuba, Zhang Tuo, on Thursday received the Friendship Medal, the highest award granted by the Cuban government to a foreign diplomat.

The medal recognizes the efforts made by the ambassador to consolidate ties between the two countries.

Cuban Foreign Affairs Minister Bruno Rodriguez presented Zhang with the medal, congratulating him on his "successful" work at the Chinese embassy over the last four years and nine months.

Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Abelardo Moreno said Zhang devoted his efforts to strengthening the long-running ties of friendship, cooperation and brotherhood between the two governments, communist parties and peoples.

During his tenure, the longest of the 17 Chinese ambassadors who have served in the Caribbean country, he helped to boost and expand bilateral ties in all fields and strengthen political dialogue between the top leaders of the two nations, said Moreno.

Zhang played a vital role in the successful visits to China of Cuban President Raul Castro in 2012, and First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel in 2013 and 2015, as well as the visits to Cuba by China's President Xi Jinping in 2014, and Premier Li Keqiang last September, noted Moreno.

"The visits had a very positive outcome towards consolidating mutual trust and cooperation," he added.

Zhang thanked the Cuban government for the award, saying it was a great honor for him to mark the end of his 39-year diplomatic career with this medal.

"I deserve half of this medal because the other half must go to my colleagues at the embassy, the government and the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Cuba, because you have made great contributions so that I can have this merit and receive this recognition," he said.

Zhang added he had had the privilege to witness the "rapid development" of relations between China and Cuba.

"Cuba will have a faithful, loyal, committed and hardworking friend, willing to make bilateral relations last for generations," he said.

"

BEIJING, Aug. 10 (Xinhuanet) -- New Zealand prop Tony Woodcock requires shoulder surgery and will be out of rugby until next year.

The 110-test veteran suffered a shoulder injury near the end of the Super Rugby season but was thought likely to be available for the upcoming Rugby Championships. After a month of consultations he has received medical advice that surgery is advisable. Woodcock is unlikely to return before the 2015 Super Rugby season and his place in the New Zealand squad for the Rugby Championships will be taken by young Crusaders prop Joe Moody. New Zealand plays Australia in Sydney next Saturday in the opening match of the four-nation Rugby Championships.

(Source: Shanghai Daily)

"

Many people consider constructing muscle tissue as abandoning daily life outdoors the health club and devoting several hours while in the gymnasium like a monk within a monastery. Potentially the one method to chisel the human body into a scorching muscular physique is by toiling hour by hour above the rusty iron day in, day out and yr in Grant Hill Pistons Jersey , calendar year out.

This need not be so. Even though tough perform is really required, intense health and fitness demands one to become a slave with the iron weights. Full-body work outs will make a person progress and it quickly suits in one’s schedule. That is quite practical if 1 is seeking ahead to accomplishing serious health and fitness but finds it tough to hold on to some solitary work out regime.

Authentic full-body function outs accomplished by athletes by having an aim in thoughts can make for maximum muscle mass contraction making use of heavy weights, helps make area for total recovery so a single can essentially increase and proceed to train challenging additionally what’s more Gigi Datome Pistons Jersey , it prevents burnout which is unavoidable due to extra coaching.

So if 1 is ready for serious fitness, he. MLB Jerseys From China   Replica Soccer Jerseys China   Authentic NFL Jerseys From China   Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap   Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Throwback MLB Jerseys Cheap   College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale   Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com