Miss-mode

Miss-mode

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour accéder au forum veuillez vous réinscrire (pour ne pas oublier vos identifiants mettez les mêmes que ce du jeu )

#1 27-10-2018 04:01:43

bears123
Miss

nike air max 2018 nz

LHASA, July 7 (Xinhua) -- Before the opening of the Qinghai-Tibet Railway, Losang, a Tibetan girl from a traditional herding family in a remote village at the foot of Mount Nyainqentanglha, never expected her life to change much.

Losang, 29, used to speak only Tibetan and spent every day looking after sheep. Now a manager at the high-end mineral water manufacturer Tibet 5100 Water Resources, she looks no different from a factory executive in any big city.

"Ten years ago, I was wearing clothes with patches and was nervous talking to strangers. I never imagined that I would have such a good life," she said. "It's all thanks to the Qinghai-Tibet Railway. It helped the business of the company I work for and gave me a chance to see the world."

The 1,956-km Qinghai-Tibet Railway was opened on July 1, 2006 and has linked the plateau region of Tibet with the rest of China by train for the first time.

The water plant opened in 2005, but business was not so good due to limited transportation. When the railway opened one year later, it became much more easier to get products to market. Business boomed and the company was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2011.

"We now can bottle more than 500,000 tonnes of water each year, and we sell the products to inland cities through the rail route," said plant director Jiang Xiaohong.

"In the past, most people in our Tsongkar Village lived in mud huts, with no running water or electricity. Villagers had been herdsmen since time immemorial and they were making less than 1,000 yuan (150 U.S. dollars) a year," said Luo Qiong, Party secretary of the village.

In 2005, the water plant started recruiting and training local herdsmen, and Losang from the Tsongkar Village was among them.

"Before the railway opened, apart from herding, young people could only go to the county seat and work in the service industry. Their jobs were not stable and the monthly salary was only about 2,000 yuan."

After being hired, Losang learned how to speak mandarin and use computer. As a diligent worker, within a few years she was promoted to the position of a department manager.

With a monthly salary of more than 8,000 yuan, she has helped build a new home for her family and paid her younger brother's college tuition.

Losang is not the only one to benefit from the water plant and the railway. Around 90 percent of the 300 employees at the factory are Tibetans. The average monthly salary of all these former herdsmen exceeds 4,000 yuan. Some of the most hardworking have been rewarded with free trips to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong -- by train, of course.

As one of them, Losang was impressed by the technology and new ideas in the megacities.

"The railway has allowed the factory to grow faster, and has given me the opportunity to see the outside world. My life wouldn't have changed without it," Losang said. Enditem

BEIJING cheap nike air max 270 nz , Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- China will deepen the reform of Confucius Institutes by raising the quality of education, improving systems, and offering more innovative programs nike air max 270 nz , according to an article carried by Wednesday's China Education Daily.

The distribution of Confucius Institutes will be optimized and they will have more flexible and diversified classes, said the article under the byline of Ma Jianfei, deputy chief executive of Confucius Institute Headquarters.

"With that they will vigorously support Chinese language teaching in overseas elementary and middle schools nike air max 2018 womens nz , and provide more quality teaching services," Ma said.

Local faculty will be improved with strengthened support from China. More Chinese deans and teachers will be employed, said Ma.

Confucius Institutes are encouraged to launch various cultural activities nike air max 2018 mens nz , expand the Confucius China Studies Program and run contests such as Chinese Bridge.

Ma also noted that the institutes should intensify communication and exchanges between China and the rest of the world, and learn from the achievements of foreign countries.

Confucius Institutes have been playing the role of overseas Chinese cultural ambassadors since 2004. A total of 516 Confucius Institutes and 1,076 related courses have been established in 142 countries and regions cheap nike air max 2018 nz , receiving more than 9 million students, said Ma.

In 2017 alone, over 12.7 million people participated in cultural events organized by Confucius Institutes across the world.

Second seed Caroline Wozniacki says her 2011 Australian Open semifinal defeat to Li Na still haunts her as she tries to go one better this year and end her grand slam drought.

The Dane held match points against the Chinese great on her only previous appearance in the last four at Melbourne Park.

“That’s the one that really hurt nike air max 2018 nz ,” Wozniacki said after reaching a semifinal again on Wednesday with a three-set victory over Spain’s gritty 39th-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro.

“I had match points against Li Na. I lost it. That’s still haunting me till this day. So I’m hoping for a different result this time.”

Wozniacki will face unseeded Belgian debutant Elise Mertens on Thursday for a place in Saturday’s final, but seven years on she remembers her meltdown against Li like it was yesterday.

“I remember serving for it at 5-4 in the second set. I remember being up 3-1 in the second set, serving with the sun www.cheapairmax2018nz.com ,” she recalled.

“That was very difficult. Maybe if I had been on the other side of the court, it would have been different.

“I remember very well that match. I usually forget matches and I don’t remember playing certain people. I don’t remember a lot of things, but that one is one that I remember very well.”

Wozniacki was the top seed that year having risen to No. 1 in the world in 2010 and she said the defeat was crushing.

“I went back on th. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys China   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Custom Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys From China   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shippping   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com