Miss-mode

Miss-mode

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Pour accéder au forum veuillez vous réinscrire (pour ne pas oublier vos identifiants mettez les mêmes que ce du jeu )

#1 22-01-2019 01:36:58

bears123
Super Miss

cheap air max 98 south beach

Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo are back together! Again!

Emilia Clarke cheap air max 270 coral stardust , who plays the Mother of Dragons, posted on her Instagram page on Sunday a photo of her with her arms around Jason Momoa, who played her late Dothraki husband, her sun and stars. Based on their enormous grins, the appearance of a bottle and her curious caption cheap air max 270 triple white , it appears the two went out drinking. Now that's what we call an epic deleted scene.

"When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city...you loose your eyes and gain 5 grins (and gins) where until now they'd only been one... (*grins- there's always more gins)," the British actress wrote. "@prideofgypsies YOU ALWAYS MOTHER OF DRAGONS MAIN MAN #lookoutjonsnowdrogosgotyournumber #happinessishere #hawaiianhakahunkoffunshutsdownlondon."

The actor, who recently married the real love moon of his life, Lisa Bonet, later posted a couple of with Clarke on his own Instagram page.

The two were also joined by his Justice League co-star Gal Gadot. Both the actress cheap air max 180 og ultramarine , who reprises her role as Wonder Woman, and Momoa, who makes his debut as Aquaman, are in London to promote the movie. The DC superhero ensemble film is set for release on November 17.

"Crazy mad insane LOVE for this queen it's truly like bubbles of giggles are in our bellies when we are together," Momoa wrote. "It's a shame we don't get to see each other as much as we would like but when we do I feel like a f—king KHAL love u @emilia_clarke always forever Yer Jalan Atthirari Anni #getreadyhereicome #GOTohana #slaps mahalo @bullchinashope1_ for always taking care of me @cristian.bullinachinashop you make it a home away from home brother. Aloha Drogo."

"And then this happened cheap air max 95 just do it orange ," he wrote, alongside a photo of him with Clarke and Gadot. "I'm so honored to know these two amazing women queens goddesses @gal_gadot @emilia_clarke Wonder Woman aka amazing mother warrior aka saves my ass all the time in JL And Khalessi aka mother of F—king dragons aka my boo aka moon of my life. Even I have to fanboy out sometimes. #icantbelievetheyloveme #drogodanywonderwoman #boomforeal. Aloha fanboy."

She and Momoa have reunited offscreen several times over the past few years. In 2015, Clarke posted on Instagram a photo of the two laughing and cuddling.

"Well I guess the sun rises in the west and sets in the east then huh?" she wrote at the time. "Paris fashion week just kicked off....!"

In 2016, Momoa showed his support for his former co-star after HBO aired an episode that showed her character unleashing her wrath upon some bonehead Dothraki who dared to challenge her...and ending up naked.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don't f--k with my boo," he wrote on Instagram. "Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO."

In an interview with Rolling Stone earlier this year cheap air max 1 watermelon , Clarke said that she first met Momoa in a hotel lobby in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

"I walked in and from the others side of this enormous lobby I hear, 'WIFEY!'" she said. "And this huge Hawaiian man comes bounding over to me, picks me up and genuinely gets me in like a rugby tackle to the floor. It was only when he picked me back up and kinda dusted me off, I was like cheap air max 1 just do it white , 'Who are you?'"

Production on the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones began last month and is set to continue through next summer. In September, Clarke dyed hair platinum blond to match her Game of Thrones character's locks after years of remaining a brunette under the long, braided wigs she wears onscreen. (Agencies)

Promotional material for Jigsaw Photo: IC

Hollywood may be suffering through a spiritless patch but Halloween films can still lend a needed jolt, as Lionsgate's new Jigsaw horror film and a clutch of other scary films showed by boosting an otherwise flimsy weekend box office.

Jigsaw, the eighth chapter in Lionsgate's Saw horror franchise cheap air max plus just do it , took in an estimated $16.3 million over the weekend, according to industry website Exhibitor Relations. It beat out the same studio's Boo 2! A Madea Halloween, which made $10 million.

But after that, no film in the top 10 made as much as $6 million, with audiences distracted by baseball's World Series and the hugely popular Netflix series Stranger Things. Even Jigsaw fell some $4 million below expectations in its opening weekend cheap air max 98 barely rose , Variety reported.

That movie, the first Saw sequel in seven years, has police investigating a string of horrific murders committed in the style of the supposedly long-dead killer Jigsaw. Made for just $10 million, the film is already in the black.

Boo 2 strikes a somewhat lighter tone. The comedy horror sequel has Tyler Perry (who also wrote, directed and produced it) and his gang heading to a haunted campground cheap air max 98 south beach , where - no surprise - monsters lurk.

Geostorm, a new release from Warner Bros, took third place, earning $5.7 million. The sci-fi disaster thriller follows Gerard Butler as a satellite designer tasked with saving the world from an apocalyptic storm caused by climate-controlling satellites run amok.

Happy Death Day, another comedy horror flick cheap air max 270 dusty cactus , took in $5.1 million. The Universal film stars Jessica Rothe as a college student who repeatedly relives the day she was murdered until she discovers who killed her.

In fifth place was sci-fi reboot Blade Runner: 2049 taking in $4 million.

The film features Ryan Gosling as a Los Angeles Police Department "blade runner" charged with killing bioengineered androids who are becoming too much like humans. He goes on a search for Harrison Ford's character - the original blade runner - who had disappeared years earlier.

With ticket sales in October some 5 percent below the same month last year, Hollywood is eagerly awaiting next week's domestic premiere of Marvel and Disney's Thor: Ragnarok. It took in an impressive $108 million i

Electrical S. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com